Ergonized is looking for a passionate UI/UX designer with experience to align end-users needs, business objectives, design solutions, and platform capabilities. The successful candidate should have strong UI/UX skills and be well-versed in current Web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility. The ideal applicant must understand how to make something beautiful and insanely functional, possessing a good eye for design and close attention to details.
- Be a great team player! Ability to collaborate closely with developers and project managers.
- Execute all visual design stages from scratch to launch.
- Present and defend your design decisions and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Experience in web development landing pages' creation is a must.
- Continually research interaction design trends.
- Take into account user research and reckon up user feedback.
- Five or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication ability.
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows using up to date UI/UX trends, techniques and technologies.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Outstanding projects
- Working in a well-coordinated team of professionals.
- Working in good office
We believe that people are our greatest asset! If you think you can be a great fit to our team, don’t hesitate to apply us.